Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Yoli Family

With Bryan Clay for Hawaii Launch.. HI! :) 


Founder: Cory Citron
Triple Diamond: Eugene Hong (My brother)
Me: Ruby Rank Ruby Hong
Founder: Robby Fender

Eugene & Corey
Thanks to Corey for all what he has done for us.. He has inspired us in many ways.. and taught us so many things!
My brother who works so hard.. Owns and Runs our family business.. works well over a 100hrs.. 
but still manages to work part time with Yoli.
Made it to be a Triple Diamond in this company! 
They are my mentors.. and ever since we were little.. I always wanted to be like my brother.. even tho im a girl.. lol He was someone I looked up to. 


Thank you & I love you brother

Eugene Hong & Founder & President of Yoli Robby Fender


Robby Fender- Humble and down to earth!
What company has a Founder come out and play bowling with you... 
LIKE WTF?! He is the most coolest guy ever! He's such a great guy and when you meet him you just want to be around him. His energy just takes you to another place.. somewhere you thought you couldn't go or do.. He has been such a Great supporter, friend, Leader, and I could go on and on and on.. lol 
Thank you for everything Robby!


Yoli Luau
Learn more about Yoli
www.rubyhong.com
www.Yoli.com